How can I return a product?
- Contact and inform us via mail email@example.com before returning the goods
- Print the order confirmation email and include it with your returned goods. This contains your customer and order info, and enables us to identify and process your return swiftly
- Carefully wrap the package, using enough tape. Stick the label on it, and send it our way.
- Register the package at your local post office and send it to:
How do I get my money back when I return my order?
When you return an order, we refund the money for these goods. This refund will always take place within 14 calendar days of processing your return. The money is paid back via the payment method you used when ordering. You will receive a confirmation email at the time of processing.
Important to know
If you would like a different size, color or item, you can simply re-order it through our website. This way, you do not have to wait for the processing of your return to enjoy the items you want.
Testing & fitting:
Purchased goods must be returned in the same state as you received them.
The direct costs for the return are at the expense of the buyer. Unstamped or insufficiently stamped shipments are always refused and returned to sender.
The right of renunciation
For all products purchased online in Belgium, there is an official cooling-off period of 14 calendar days. Following the Belgian law on market practices and consumer protection of April 6, 2010. When you purchase goods at Aku BV, you have 14 days to return your items.
This period starts on the day after receipt by you. During the cooling-off period we expect you to handle the goods and packaging with care. There is no right of renunciation when the products are not in original, complete and undamaged condition. If you wish to make use of the renunciation right, you must do this within the set 14 calendar days from the day following the delivery of the product, in writing or by e-mail. There is no penalty attached to cancelling the purchase and this can be done without giving any reasons.
The goods must be returned undamaged (in original condition and packaging) within 14 calendar days of receipt. The direct costs for the return are at the expense of the buyer. Unstamped or insufficiently stamped shipments are always refused and returned to sender.
Aku BV will refund you the full purchase price of the goods within 14 calendar days after receipt and processing of the goods. If it appears that the goods have not been received in accordance with the conditions of the right of withdrawal, then the purchase price including the shipping costs will not, or not completely, be refunded. The product remains your property in that case. At your request the product can also be sent back to you, provided that you pay the corresponding shipping costs.
Exceptions to the provisions are the following:
- This exception also applies to perishable goods, LPs, or other similar products of which the seal has been broken or the packaging has been opened.
- If a product is visibly worn or damaged in any other way, your right to a refund lapses.